Rejoice and Rejoice is non-denominational blog that seek to glorify God by inspiring, informing and creating contents that transform people by application of Lordship of Jesus in all areas of Life.
Rejoice and Rejoice is more than a blog
· To demonstrate the Love of Christ
· To provide honest and accurate information
· To be transparent and real
· To transform the society
· To spread the good news of Christ
· To inspire, educate and entertain
· To bless the World
· To be a solution focused
Statement of Faith
· The Bible is the world’s best-selling book of all time. We believe it is the Word of God. It is total truth and provides us with principles for every area of life.
· We believe in One True God. He co-exists in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· We believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
· We believe man has sinned against God. Adam and Eve were the first humans and were created pure but wilfully broke God's laws. As a result all of us have sinned and need forgiveness.
· We believe there is salvation only through faith in Jesus Christ. He died on the cross that our sins may be forgiven. He was buried and after three days He was raised from the dead. Sin and death could not defeat Him.
· We believe you must be born again to go to heaven.
· We believe in water baptism as seen in the Bible, In this way we follow Jesus' example.
· We believe in the Holy Spirit baptism. The evidence of the Holy Spirit baptism is the supernatural ability to speak in tongues - a language we have not learned or have known.
· We believe the Holy Spirit gives us special gifts. He empowers us and gives us the ability to do what Jesus did here on earth.
· We believe we should live holy lives. Through obedience to the principles and teachings in the Bible we can live lives that please God.
· We believe in supernatural healing. We pray for the sick because we believe God still works miracles today.
· We believe that everyone who has become a Christian should remember Him by regularly participating in communion.
· We believe in eternal life and judgement. Those who have committed their lives to following Jesus will spend eternity with Him in heaven. However those who have not will be punished for their sins.