Monday, February 11, 2013

PRAISING GOD IN DIFFICULT MOMENT

From Rejoice and Rejoice Table;



Praising God in difficult times can seem impossible to do but it is in those times that we need to rely and depend on Christ!

When you feel down and encounter a difficult circumstance  you have to give God praise anyway. Praise and worship ought to be a 24/7 life style and not Sunday only issue.

Even if you are in a situation that you cannot even get out of your bed you ought to Praise the Lord too, He is God and forever will be no matter what..
Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! I will praise the LORD while I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being ... Psalm 146:1-2.

Some people are passing through situation that is ten times worse than yours. So my sisters and Brothers Praise the Lord all the time, Praise him when you are joyful, praise him when you pass through challenging moment, praise him in the morning ,praise him in the afternoon, praise him in the evening and Praise him in the night…Because He is God, “For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods” 1 Chron 16:25. Amen!
 

I remember the day when my daughter was admitted at the hospital, I tried to pray but didn’t do as I should, then I turned to Praises and Worship, we did together with her as young as she is but we Praise the Lord. I was uplifted and get comfort by presence of his spirit, that’s when I learnt this important lesson of Praising God in time of crisis.

In whatever situation you are right now go through below bible verse and Praise his Holy Name,also by Singing and Dancing for the Lord….you will get an amazing results,as Stress and unnecessary Pressure will flee in Jesus Name, Amen Hallelujah , I love the Word of God as it is there to set us free……..

 
·         Therefore I will give thanks to You among the nations, O LORD, and I will sing praises to Your name ... Psalm 18:49.
 
·        

·         The dead do not praise the LORD, nor do any who go down into silence; but as for us, we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forever. Praise the LORD ... Psalm 115:17-18.

·         Who is like You among the gods, O LORD? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, awesome in praises, working wonders? ... Exodus 15:11.

·         Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name ... 2 Sam 22:50.

·         Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders ... 1Chron 16:9.

·         Ascribe to the LORD the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come before Him; Worship the LORD in holy array ... 1 Chron 16:29.

No comments:

Post a Comment